Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday:

Simple things add up. I mean that a small expense can add up. For example, I pack my own lunch for work. But if I bought a lunch every day, let us say a $6.00 per lunch, which is $30.00 per week, which then becomes $240.00 per month, this becomes a lot of money. I know many have already made this point--that a little expense can add up over the long haul. But it is so true that it is always good to remind ourselves of this truth every now and then.

Friday:

Private schools can be expensive. I'm talking about private elementary and secondary schools, not even college. For example, I heard one private K-12 school charge about $20,000 per student per year. This is an incredible amount. This kind of money could pay for college tuition. But I also realize that education is important, and that for some parents, a good education starts from the very beginning, so that all that money is an investment in a solid education from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment