Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling Down

This blog makes up for yesterday when I missed writing the blog because everyone in the family was sick and I barely had time to work and come home to get the kids to bed. During the winter period when kids get sick and need to stay inside, my wife and I allow the kids more computer time to make up for the lack of outdoor time. One computer site with some games suitable for my kids is www.agkidzone.com. As usual, my wife and I have to review the various games to ensure they are appropriate for my children's age. Once we do find an age-appropriate game, it keeps the kids interested for a short period and this can be so helpful when I have to run around the house to clean up or cook or do the laundry or a host of other duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment