Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Special Soup

Not too long ago, someone mentioned making alphabet soup for kids. At the time, I thought it was a great idea for my kids because I have never made alphabet soup for them. For some reason, it just never crossed my mind. So tonight, I purchased some Earth's Best Organic Alphabet Pasta, mixed it in with chicken broth, stirred occasionally, and alphabet soup was made. It did take quite a while to cook the alphabet pasta until it was soft, but the wait was worth it for the kids. They loved the chicken soup because it was fun to eat the alphabet pasta. As mentioned earlier, it is so much easier to get kids to do something when they think it is fun. It is likely alphabet chicken soup will be on the menu in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment